Our services are focused on helping you successfully implement, enhance, and efficiently utilize your business information systems; enabling you to realize strong return on investment. Our expertise in IT project management, infrastructure services, application integration, and software development has been acquired through years of working on large-scale enterprise projects. We can help you deliver on all your IT initiatives.
Tandem resources have a wealth of IT knowledge and experience. We have been involved in the management and delivery of several large-scale enterprise initiatives.
We can help you with the following IT management activities:
- Project Management
- Workplan Development
- Life Cycle Management
- Configuration Management
- Release Management
- Infrastructure Planning
- Operations Management
Integrating your enterprise applications should be a strategic priority for your organization. The seamless flow of information can ensure that the data in your applications is up-to-date, enabling your business to run as efficiently as possible. Our resources can help your integration vision become a reality. We have deep integration expertise and can help you design and build an integration architecture that is robust, scalable and easily extensible.
Our expertise includes the following technologies:
- SeeBeyond ICAN and SRE
- Sonic ESB
- SOA and Web Services
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Business Process Modeling
- Business Activity Monitoring
Our technical infrastructure offerings include the following:
- Build out of robust, scalable, and highly available architectures
- Implementation of reliable backup and recovery procedures
- Proactive administration and monitoring on all tiers: web, application, and database
- Technical troubleshooting and support
Our approach in providing the above services can be categorized into four categories:
- Planning: server sizing, database sizing, etc.
- Design: file layout, security, disk layout, etc.
- Build & Test: installation and configuration, performance and stress tests, etc.
- Operations: backup/recovery, failover, performance monitoring, SLA, OLA, etc.
To reduce costs and increase the flexibility, IT organizations have looked to server virtualization. In non-virtualized environments, the majority of available processing power tends to be underutilized, at 1-12% utilization. With virtualization, multiple Virtual Machines can be hosted on a single physical server, increasing utilization to as much as 90% or more, reducing the number of servers required, saving space and reducing costs. Tandem can provide effective virtualization strategies for your organization.
Tandem resources have the skills and expertise to assist in the design and build of custom applications. We can also help extend the functionality of your existing applications or COTS packages. With a wealth of experience in software design, development and testing, we can help you capitalize on your software initiatives. Contact us for more information on how we can help you deliver using the following technologies:
- SAP Customization
- PeopleSoft Customization
When it comes to business enterprises today, who doesn't need to leverage the web? Whether you simply need a web portal to make your products and services accessible via the web or you need to design, build, and deploy a new or improved corporate website, we can help. Examples of tools we can use to make this happen include:
- Web Servers (e.g. Apache, IIS)
- Markup & Styling (e.g. HTML, XML, CSS)
- Frameworks (e.g. J2EE, Struts2, Flex, Google Apps)
- Content Management Systems (e.g. Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress)
- Hosting Administration (e.g. GoDaddy, Network Solutions, Proprietary Servers)
Tandem resources can be leveraged for both your short and long term staff augmentation needs. We specialize in the following capabilities:
- SeeBeyond Architects
- SeeBeyond Developers
- Sonic ESB Architects
- Sonic ESB Developers
- .NET Developers
- Java Developers
- Report Developers
- Business Objects Consultants
- Data Warehousing Consultants
- QA Testers
- Functional Analysts
- Configuration Managers
- Help Desk Support
- PeopleSoft Consultants (Functional/Technical)
- Oracle Applications Administrators
- Oracle Database Administrators
- UNIX Systems Administrators (Solaris, AIX, HPUX)
- Windows Systems Administrators
- Disaster Recovery Consultants
- COBOL/Mainframe/DB2 Consultants